We know that online presence is very important when it comes to promoting a business or creating a good image from day 1. In fact, it is even more effective to be present in multiple platforms in order to get better results. Social networks are tools that allow us to promote or make our brand, company, product or service know to generate sells or simple long term recognition.
In previous articles, we mentioned the duties or a community manager; we know that this is the person in charge of creating content of value and also the one who must have interaction with the community, answers comments, doubts or any questions, without putting aside the responsibility and respect by doing so. But have you wondered... Which of all the digital platforms is the right one for your company? We must first answer this question so your community manager does the work.
This depends on the field you take part of in order to choose the right and most relevant platform for you. This is why in this article, we will show you the Top 5 that in our opinion are the best platforms to promote your business in an optimal way so you can decide on the best one for you.
1. Facebook: This is not something new, it even obvious. According to statistics, Facebook is considered the best social network for any brand, for it is very easy to update information in your own fan page, and the platform itself gives you simplicity of filling in all your data in the most precise way, so as to make the user's experience a nice one. As a plus, it has Facebook Ads (paid advertising) which has made it a successful part of social network.
2. Twitter: Twitter is the platform that allows you to tell stories in 140 characters tops. We consider is still important to be part of this platform because it allows us to have closer and immediate connection with users. Twitter caught up to the rest and also allows people to make paid advertising in this medium. In fact, it is very effective.
3. Instagram: Instagram is a completely visual platform. This allows owners to promote the same thing in a more creative and dynamic way. It allows you to post videos, gifs and high-quality images so as to have this possible client look at what you offer in a better quality. Through hashtags (#), Instagram allows you to connect with many people and find something specific when using this tags or keywords which can help your company grow, as long as you use them in the right way.
4. YouTube: YouTube hosts all the audiovisual content in the Internet. YouTube makes it simple to promote your company through short clips or videos that could go viral. This is the reason why we urge companies to open their YouTube Channel and start posting information and relevant content of your company in order to use inbound marking in a strategic way.
5. Pinterest: At last but not least important, we have one of the best and modern platforms to organize and show what you do in a creative way, Pinterest. Pinterest is extremely visual so if you brand is very visual, this platform is the perfect one for you. This social network recently launched the 'Promoted Pins' option, a great way to advertise online. If you are a company in the field of food, fashion, fitness o DIY, this platform is the right one for you.
Don't forget to comment down below if you found the article interesting.